Our brushes are available in three sizes, for all of your painting needs; large, medium and small. This is the Large Brush and is best for painting a large, flat surface like a table or cabinetry. For smaller projects or detail work, we recommend you see the Medium and Small brushes:
- The Large, #14 brush is 13.25 inches long with a 1.75 inch diameter ferrule. Tips for Use and Care of your brush:
- Dampen the brush with water prior to use. It makes applying the paint easier.
- Don’t put a paint filled brush in the freezer or fridge for any reason if you must stop painting.
- Clean the brush after each use. Our paint cleans up with plain water. Use a paint comb starting where the ferrule begins by inserting the comb and drawing through to the end of the bristle until the water is clean and free of color.
- Condition the brush using hair conditioner – just a little. Rinse with water.
- Hang the brush on a nail to dry – that’s why the handle has a hole, in case you were wondering.<\ul>
Like all our brushes, only the finest materials were used to create this long lasting, fun to use brush to apply not only our paint but also any chalk paint, furniture paint, milk paint or topcoat. The brush design is based on a round sash brush with some important differences; The long, solid birch handle acts as a counterbalance to the brushing action to reduce forearm and wrist fatigue when painting.
The bristle portion is comprised of both natural and synthetic bristles that are hand trimmed in a dome shape. We like the way the natural bristles and dome shape convey paint to the surface, while the synthetic bristles help the brush maintain its shape during repeated use.