Oak trophy display case with 2 adjustable glass shelves. The door contains 2 panes of clear tempered glass. Just inside the cabinet, above the door, is a light fixture that holds a single fluorescent lamp. The wiring of the lamp extends through the upper left side. A tall, narrow, pane of glass is situated in each side of the display. Prior to salvaging, the back half of this case was recessed into a wall. As a result; the rear section of the case is unstained or finished. Each case has 2 locks on the top and bottom corners of the door. Keys for the locks were not included when salvaged. This cabinet was salvaged from Wilson Hall, an American building on the campus of James Madison University (JMU), constructed as the centerpiece of the JMU quadrangle. The building is named for President Woodrow Wilson, a native of nearby Staunton, Virginia, and was dedicated on May 15, 1931. Wilson Hall initially served as the main administration building for the university and housed the president's office, the post office, classrooms (located on the second and third floors), and the first permanent auditorium on campus. It is also host to the annual holiday tree lighting. Weight: 178 lbs. Item Measurements: 39(L) x 23(W) x 84.5(H) .