History: Salvaged from Fort McNair in Washington, DC. Fort McNair has been in use since 1791 and has been an ammunition factory, an arsenal, a hospital, and a military tribunal. British soldiers destroyed many of the Fort's buildings in 1814, but most facilities were rebuilt by 1821.
Measurements: 42.25W x 2.25D x 85.75H,
Weight: 105 lbs
Condition; Very good for age and use. Some surface scuffs and scratches as expected. Solid construction.