Celtic cross carved from white oak reclaimed from the East steeple of St. Andrew's Catholic on June 10, 2014. Each cross is slightly different due to the character of the wood. These are the last crosses that will be made from the steeple wood as we have run out of it.
Size: 32"H x 8"L x 16"W
Weight: 10 lbs.
Imperial Roofing Tile, Manufactured by The Ludowici-Celadon Company, circa 1926 Spanish S-tiles, Glazed, Dull Green,...
Entryway including Door, Jamb, Stained Glass Sidelights and Transom salvaged from St. Mary's Rectory, Chillicothe,...
Upstairs Porch Entrance w/ double grid sidelights and handmade antique glass. Salvaged from The Old...