This sidelight was salvaged from Wilson Hall, an American building on the campus of James Madison University, constructed as the centerpiece of the JMU Quad. The building is named for President Woodrow Wilson, a native of nearby Staunton, Virginia, and was dedicated on May 15, 1931.
Wilson Hall initially served as the main administration building for the university and housed the president's office, the post office, classrooms (located on the second and third floors), and the first permanent auditorium on campus.
Weight: 32 lbs.
Measurements: 11(L) x 5(W) x 71.5(H)